I really can't believe it's been 3 months since my little boy was born. And at the same time, life before Porter feels like an eternity ago. Everyone always says time flies by but wow. I feel like just yesterday I was having him. I know, I know....before I know it he'll be graduating (don't remind me) :)
But honestly, I'm loving every minute. It flies by, but I wouldn't slow it down. The other week we watched as my niece took her first steps and it just got me excited for when Porter walks, but as for now he's started smiling and cooing so much and loves his mama. Actually, he just loves everyone. You say "hi" to him and he's smiling ear to ear. He laughed for the first time as well, but its hard to get him to laugh (he must not think we're very funny). He's found his hands and is constantly sucking on them (sometimes gagging himself). He is smiling at toys, but not yet grabbing them. Seriously tho, look at how much he has changed...
1 month...
And Suddenly, 3 months...
He looks like such a fragile little peanut in his one month picture, and it's strange because I don't actually really remember him being that way. But look at this comparison from a couple days after he was born vs. today.

The week of Valentine's Day Porter got really sick. He was having troubles breathing from all the mucus in his throat and he was sound quite raspy. We took him to the doctors and they gave him a puffer to open his airways and help him breathe they also gave him an X-ray. I didn't get a picture of Porter in the X-ray machine, but i found a picture online to just show you how sad it really is...
They sit the baby on a bicycle like seat and put their hands up to put 2 plastic things around the chest. And the boy in this photo isn't crying, but Porter was screaming his head off. Poor boy!! During all this though the X-ray was the only time he really cried. He just whimpered all week and wouldn't sleep very well. What a good baby I have. He is feeling much better now thank goodness :)
Looking forward to another week of growing and learning.
-Teags






