Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Have a 2 Month Old!!

Porter,
It sounds so cliche, but I can't believe how fast the last two months has gone.
Your latest discovery is smiling. Mornings are my favorite, you're always so happy, and trying so hard to make sounds. I know you want to talk to us. It melts me every time. 


Loves his hands
You love your bath, you kick your cute feet so much and are so happy. I'm not sure you really know yet that those feet belong to you, but we'll get there.

You're starting to like the car more, you just fall right to sleep :) We've taken a couple drives up to Lacombe to visit your Aunt Mary and Uncle Paul and cousins. You're a great traveler. 

You love your dad. You really seem to listen to him when he talks. One day you 2 are gonna be the best of friends :) He'll teach you so much, always listen to him, cuz he loves you too.

You're starting to sleep so well. The past couple of nights I've only had to get up once with you. You eat, and go right back to sleep. You must know that I love my sleep so much! When you're asleep in your swing, sometimes you snore, (you must get that from your daddy ;) ) but i think it's so cute! And sometimes when you sleep i pick you up out of that swing just to hold you. I know i should let you sleep, but i just love your warm baby snuggles and your sweet baby smell! I am not perfect by any means, but you have taught me more about love in your first 2 months of life than I ever knew before.  I love you more and more every day.
 

As the book says, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

All My Love, 
Mommy

My Sweet 2 Month Old!