I feel like this is the point where I should be getting teary about my baby being 2/3 of a year old, but you know what? I’m just happy. I’m enjoying every age and stage as it comes. Instead of rushing to get to the next milestone, I’m just enjoying Porter, as he is at this very moment.
What’s he been up to this past month? Well…
Porter is now 17lbs 9oz... with all his clothes on
Still a little guy.. still in size 2 diapers. Still 25th percentile
He screams when we're singing.. either we're really bad, or he's just singing along!
He loves swimming!!
Porter loves food! ANYTHING!! We just tried cottage cheese today and he loved it. Didn't gag at all. I nurse him about 4-5 times a day. I think... kinda just whenever he wants. He eats 3 meals a day. He's almost got his pincer grip down. He loves his rice snacks. He sleeps through the night :) and naps twice a day for about 2 hrs each. He is seriously a dream baby. I just love him!!
Porter now waves, says 'dada' and 'baba' all the time (I'm trying to get him to say 'mama'), gives me kisses (open mouth slobbers...the BEST), shakes all his toys, bangs his hands on everything, still doesn't laugh unless I tickle him to death, but is always smiling!!
| The camera comes out and this kid smiles!! |
| How cute is he in his cute nakedness... |
| ...and smiling... of course |
![]() |
| just standing at the couch watching a show. |
| We like to swim...swim diapers are funny. |
| Love this canadian boy |
| hanging out outside. |
| Sunday clothes are the best |
| Astronaut Porter |
LOVE YOU MONKEY!!!


